Sunday, October 7, 2007

Thing # 23 My Thoughts on 23 Things

Thank the dear Lord that I am finally finished....YEAH!!!!I have to admit that I did learn a lot of cool things like Image Generator and Flickr. I was amazed at what people put on the internet for all to see. YouTube was an eye opener... Some of the videos were good while others were trash! My 13 yr. old daughter is begging me to allow her on this website....NOT A CHANCE!! Not until she is older!!!

My two major stumbling blocks were time and my computer at work... I did most of the 23 things on my computer at home because my work computer is from the dark ages..... I realize that I could have used a computer in the pac but they were usually filled with customers (my computer doesn't even have a place to use headphones). The time issue..I am part time and most of my time is filled with desk time and story time. Planning 12 story times takes a lot of work and time. I did do some 23 things on the desk but I had to stop continuously because I needed to help the customers. So I mostly did it at home.

I am sort of glad that I did 23 Things because I did learn a lot.... I also taught my daughters some of the things that I learned. If I had more time at work and a better computer, I would have enjoyed it more. Would I do this again? If it was mandatory..yes, if not it depends on my work load and my computer..(I am suppose to get a new one very soon)... Even with all my obstacles, I did finish...... Yeah me!!!

I probably will go back to some sites and go into more detail.... but I feel that even with some frustration I did learn what is out there on the internet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't get frustrated...

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has 5,000 more image generators.