Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thing # 22 Learn about Audiobooks

Downloading books takes up a lot of room on your MP3 player... even though when you are finish you can delete it....but you also need enough room and if you have a lot of songs on your player, you may not have enough room to download a book.... I searched netlibrary and gutenberg but did not find any books to down load that interest me. I could not go into overdrive because my computer at work did not have the appropriate flash... (nothing new here....my computer is from the dark ages). So I will try overdrive at home and see what I come up with. I also realize that I could download a book to my computer but when I sit at my computer I am usually doing something that needs my attention and I would not be concentrating on the book.

No comments: